Get in Front of Potential Customers by Speaking to a Targeted Audience
Share innovations, advances, and products that your company is contributing to the ever-evolving packaging and processing industry by presenting a 30-minute seminar to motivated attendees on the Innovation Stage. These seminar-based sessions are designed to showcase recent industry breakthroughs, success stories, and best practices, all in one convenient location on the show floor.
NEW! On-Demand Access Offers Extended Reach.
Along with your live presentation, we will work with you on a pre-recorded presentation to make your message available on-demand to thousands of additional participants. Your pre-recorded video will air online at the same time as your live presentation, extending your footprint beyond the show floor! The recording will then remain on demand for additional viewing and engagement.
Receive Premium Exposure Before, During and After the Show
Before the Show
1. Visitors viewing the Education Session schedule on the online show directory will see your company’s name and presentation title and will be encouraged to add your session to their planner whether attending in-person or virtually via EXPO PACK Online
2. Registered attendees receive emails directing them to the Education Session schedule.
3. The Innovation Stage is mentioned in email communications to prospective attendees.
During the Show
1. Prominent signage throughout Expo Santa Fe will direct attendees to the location of the Innovation Stage on the show floor.
2. Sessions listed in the Show Guide distributed at the front of the exhibit hall.
3. Daily emails sent to attendees directing attention to sessions taking place the following day.
After the show
1. Your pre-recorded presentation will remain online for attendees to view on-demand for several weeks.
2. You will receive contact information for all presentation attendees, both in-person and from on-demand viewing, to follow up with them.
Submit Your Abstract Early to Secure a Preferred Time Slot!
Application Process: Submit a 150-word abstract explaining how your innovative solution(s) would benefit attendees. Your abstract must include:
° Presentation title ° 150-word marketing description ° Speaker information
**Please note that the abstract submission and the presentation must be in Spanish** Submissions received in a language other than Spanish will not be reviewed.
Selection Process: Innovation Stage speaking opportunities are only open to exhibitors at EXPO PACK México 2024. A panel of industry experts will choose presentations via a competitive vetting process.
1st deadline is December 13th, 2023 2nd deadline is January 11th, 2024 3rd deadline is February 23rd, 2024