EXPO PACK Keeps You Informed!
View and register for upcoming webinars hosted by industry experts to keep you updated on the current state of the industry, the impact of COVID-19 on the packaging and processing industry and up to speed with the latest industry trends. Join us for 4 informative 1-hour webinars!
*Webinars will be presented in Spanish.
Packaging and Processing Trends that will Drive the Future of Business
Presented by: Lilian Robayo, PMMI
- Circular economy and packaging.
- Latest trends in machinery and technologies for packaging and processing.
- Industrial Internet of Things, IIoT.
Impacts and Lessons of COVID-19 on the Latin American Packaging Industry
Gustav Schindle / Oscar H. Silva, UNILEVER
Jorge Hernán Cano, AVON
Daniel Castrillón, BAXTER
María Paula Ruiz, QUALA NOVA
- Supply chain challenges and disruptions.
- New economic scenarios.
- Visions of the Post COVID-19 future.
Sustainability in Packaging in COVID-19 times.
Presented by: Alejandro Salgado, Co-founder and CEO of Neurosketch
- How much have consumer behavior and perception towards packaging changed with coronavirus?
- How has the pandemic changed consumer behavior and perception towards specific packaging materials?
- How would this pandemic crisis influence the recent Circular Economy in Packaging initiatives that CPGs have been carrying out for the last years
Global Packaging Landscape 2020: Trends, Growth and Innovations and In-sights of COVID-19's Impact on the Packaging Industry
Presented by: Marshaun Montgomery / Carolina Alfero, Euromonitor International
- In this conference attendees will learn about top level global trends driving development and innovation in packaging, and how COVID-19 has and would be impacting our industry.
- This webinar will cover five key packaging categories: Packaged Food, Beverages, Dog and Cat Food, Home Care and Personal Care.
FRONT-OF-PACKAGING WARNING LABELLING FOR FOOD AND NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN MEXICO: a reality to approach with knowledge.
Alejandro Malagón, President of CANAINCA and vice president of CONCAMIN.
Jonás Murillo, General Director of CANAINCA.
Estephani Paniagua, Coordinator of the technical area and in charge of issues related to sustainability of CANAINCA
Attendees will learn:
- Expected impacts and scope upon the entry into force of NOM-051 regarding consumers, companies, and product marketing.
- When and how is it viable to use persuasive elements on branding (children's characters, celebrities, interactive elements, etc.)?
- Who and how will monitor and verify the application of provisions, and what sanctions are foreseen upon non-compliance?
- How will used values and reference nutrition values change compared with the previous norm?
DESIGNING MEMORABLE BRAND EXPERIENCE THROUGH MULTISENSORY PACKAGING.
Carlos Velasco, PhD, associate professor at BI Norwegian Business School in Norway, a consultant and author.
Attendees will learn:
- Applications of multisensory design of packaging in response to the demands by highly conscious customers on issues such as security, hygiene, protection, sustainability, the experience, and the moment of truth with the product and its package, in these uncertain times because of the pandemic.
- Multisensory packaging: What it is and why it bears an essential opportunity for brands.
- How the multisensory approach and new technologies (such as Augmented Reality) are transforming the way in which packages are designed and how consumers interact with them.