EXPO PACK Keeps You Informed!
View and register for upcoming webinars hosted by industry experts to keep you updated on the current state of the industry, the impact of COVID-19 on the packaging and processing industry and up to speed with the latest industry trends. Join us for 3 informative 1-hour webinars!
*Webinars will be presented in Spanish.
Packaging and Processing Trends that will Drive the Future of Business
Presented by: Lilian Robayo, PMMI
- Circular economy and packaging.
- Latest trends in machinery and technologies for packaging and processing.
- Industrial Internet of Things, IIoT.
Impacts and Lessons of COVID-19 on the Latin American Packaging Industry
Gustav Schindle / Oscar H. Silva, UNILEVER
Jorge Hernán Cano, AVON
Daniel Castrillón, BAXTER
María Paula Ruiz, QUALA NOVA
- Supply chain challenges and disruptions.
- New economic scenarios.
- Visions of the Post COVID-19 future.
Sustainability in Packaging in COVID-19 times.
Presented by: Alejandro Salgado, Co-founder and CEO of Neurosketch
- How much have consumer behavior and perception towards packaging changed with coronavirus?
- How has the pandemic changed consumer behavior and perception towards specific packaging materials?
- How would this pandemic crisis influence the recent Circular Economy in Packaging initiatives that CPGs have been carrying out for the last years
Global Packaging Landscape 2020: Trends, Growth and Innovations and In-sights of COVID-19's Impact on the Packaging Industry
Presented by: Marshaun Montgomery / Carolina Alfero, Euromonitor International
- In this conference attendees will learn about top level global trends driving development and innovation in packaging, and how COVID-19 has and would be impacting our industry.
- This webinar will cover five key packaging categories: Packaged Food, Beverages, Dog and Cat Food, Home Care and Personal Care.