Take a look at who will be presenting live on the EXPO PACK Keynotes Stage at EXPO PACK México.
PANEL - A 360° View on Circular Economy and Sustainability in Packaging: Charting the Way to 2025
This will be a high-level panel conversation on the Circular Economy with key Packaging Sustainability Latin American strategists who will share their visions and analysis of the key topics that are reshaping the landscape of the industry in the region.
- Juan Pardo, Director of Corporate Affairs and Shared Value Creation at Nestlé Mexico.
- Claudia de la Vega, Director of Corporate Affairs at Walmart Mexico & Central America.
- Carlos Ludlow Palafox, CEO - ENVAL.
- Diego Durazo, North of Latin America Sustainability Director - Danone
PANEL - Women’s Leadership and the Packaging Industry in Latin America: Driving Gender Equality and STEM Careers
This panel will gather extraordinary women who will share their inspiring stories and discuss initiatives, strategies, and actions they have taken to be leaders in the manufacturing industry and promoters of STEM careers among girls and young women in our region.
- Graciela Rojas Montemayor, Founder and President of the Mexican Movimiento STEM.
- Edurne Balmori, Gender equity and inclusion issues leader.
- Claudia Jañez, One of the most influential business leaders with 25 years of experience in companies such as DuPont, Ford, GE and PepsiCo.
- Laura Bonilla, Director of Corporate Affairs for Unilever Latin America North
Present and Future of Automation and Robotics in Packaging Operations: driving the digital transformation
See how CPGs can advance towards Industry 4.0 / IIoT adoption, obtain greater interoperability, and improve efficiency at their plants through automation and robotics, and by learning and implementing universal standards, such as PackML.
- Enmanuel Aparicio Velazquez, The Organization for Machine Automation and Control (OMAC).
- Sergio Salinas, The Organization for Machine Automation and Control (OMAC).