Frequently Asked Questions
- Will EXPO PACK Mexico 2020 be postponed?
EXPO PACK México 2020 has been cancelled. Given the size of EXPO PACK México and the unprecedented nature of the current pandemic, show management determined there was not a viable option to postpone the show this year. EXPO PACK will return in 2021 and show management will provide additional details as they are confirmed.
- Is EXPO PACK Mexico planning for a virtual experience?
Show Management is working on enhancing the current online experience for exhibitors and attendees to connect online through our website. More information will be announced soon.
- I’m an exhibitor, show sponsor, and/or Innovation Stage presenter and want to know what will happen with my payment(s)?
Show Management is currently working through these details with our insurer. All exhibitors will be contacted regarding options for any payments made in the coming weeks and additional information will be posted on this website within the next two weeks.
- - I’m an attendee and registered for the show. Will I receive a refund?
Show Management is in the process of issuing refunds to those who have paid for their registration. If you have any questions about obtaining a refund, please email [email protected].
- Will there be an EXPO PACK México 2021?
Show Management is looking forward to hosting a show in México in 2021. We will be in touch with additional information as soon as possible. Booth selection for 2021 will take place later this year.
- I’m an exhibitor and have ordered services through the Exhibitor Service Manual. How should I cancel my orders
- I’m an exhibitor and purchased a lead retrieval and/or ordered additional exhibitor badges. What are my next steps?
Convention Data Services (CDS) will be issuing automatic refunds to all exhibitors within the coming weeks.