Frequently Asked Questions
- Will EXPO PACK México 2020 be postponed?
EXPO PACK México 2020 has been cancelled. Given the size of EXPO PACK México and the unprecedented nature of the current pandemic, Show Management determined there was not a viable option to postpone the show this year. We are excited to announce that EXPO PACK will return to Mexico City, June 8 – 11, 2021.
- Is EXPO PACK México planning for a virtual experience?
EXPO PACK México: A Digital Experience is now live. More information is available here.
- I’m an exhibitor, show sponsor, and/or Innovation Stage presenter and want to know what will happen with my payment(s)?
EXPO PACK México 2020 Exhibitors have the option to transfer their payments to EXPO PACK México 2021 and retain their EXPO PACK México 2020 space rate or request a refund. Please visit the Refund Center for more information. Show management will process all refunds or balance transfers within 30 days after requested.
- What are the benefits of transferring my payment to EXPO PACK México 2021?
- Will there be an EXPO PACK México 2021?
Show Management is excited to announce that EXPO PACK will return to Mexico City, June 8 – 11, 2021. Booth selection for 2021 will take place later this year. Interested exhibitors are encouraged to complete a Space Application.
- I’m an attendee and registered for the show. Will I receive a refund?
Show Management is in the process of issuing refunds to those who have paid for their registration. If you have any questions about obtaining a refund, please email [email protected].
- I’m an exhibitor and have ordered services through the Exhibitor Service Manual. How should I cancel my orders
- I’m an exhibitor and purchased a lead retrieval and/or ordered additional exhibitor badges. What are my next steps?
Convention Data Services (CDS) has issued automatic refunds to all exhibitors. Please contact [email protected] with any questions.